Building Rental Information
West Seattle High School Building Rental
All school building activities including school day instruction, health services, enrichment programs, hourly rentals, etc. are canceled until further notice.
Online Scheduling Process
If you are a community member interested in renting space at West Seattle High School, please follow the steps below.
Before You Submit A Request, Please Contact The Main Office (206-252-8800) For Availability.
- Contact the school first for availability and preliminary approval to use the facility.
- Online Scheduling Process: Effective 9/1/2020, SPS implemented a new scheduling software scheduling system, Master Library Schedules.
- Master Library Support Content includes tutorials showing how to create an account, submitting a new request, and how to access support if needed.
- Submit an online Request at least fifteen (15) working days prior to the date of the event. A non-refundable administrative fee is due upon online school approval of the Request. A Request submitted less than fifteen (15) working days may Not be processed.
- Filming activities require eighteen (18) working days and a $50 non-refundable administrative fee. See Rate Sheet for Filming Activities above. A Request submitted less than eighteen (18) working days may NOT be processed.
- Insurance naming Seattle Public Schools as the additional insured and total payment of fees must be received before an online Request is Approved for use of the facility. Attach the certificate naming SPS as the additional insured when submitting an online Request.
- Payment is mailed to: Seattle Public Schools, Building Rentals MS:23-311, PO Box 34165, Seattle WA 98124-1165.
- To ensure proper credit to your account, please include the organization’s name (matching the organization’s name on the online Request) and Invoice Number on the check.
- Once all the requirements are met, the online Request will be approved and email notification sent to Applicant. Access to the facility is not authorized until the online Request has been completely processed and changed to “Approved“.