March 2, 2016: In School SAT for ALL JUNIORS
This test is being provided by Seattle Public Schools to ALL JUNIORS in the district at all high schools. It is FREE to all juniors and normally costs ~$55. Students will report outside the WSHS gym at 7:30am for check in. Testing will begin at the start of school. Students must arrive on time. Late students will not be admitted. There will be no regular classes for juniors this day while testing occurs. Classes will resume when the test is complete. The test is administered according to the College Board compliance standards.
What do students need to bring?
· Current, government issued ID or 2015-16 WSHS school ID for admittance to the test.
· Printed Admission ticket (was mailed to families by College Board)
· Students must bring their own No. 2 pencils and erasers.
· Students should bring a calculator (w/ fresh batteries) for the Math calculator section.
What should students leave at home?
· Students cannot have any food, drink, or water during testing. A snack is permitted during a short break. There will be a snack and lunch provided by the district to all juniors testing.
· Leave cell phones at home.