Important Senior Checkout Information
Senior checkout will take place between June 13-16. Seniors will receive their checkout form during 1st period on June 13 and must have their form completed with all of the required signatures by the end of the school day on June 16.
Senior checkout will include the following:
· Final grades with teacher signature
· Fines must be paid/cleared
· State Assessments – students will see their counselor regarding this
· Medication retrieved – if your student currently takes any medication at school it needs to be picked up prior to the last day of classes
· Students attending a 4 year university must provide their counselor with a stamped, addressed envelope to the university that they are attending so that final transcripts can be mailed
· A short survey for our outgoing seniors will be included on the checkout form
· Your student’s counselor will provide the final signature after all other tasks have been complete. This will be their “ticket” to graduation rehearsal. Any student who has not completed their senior checkout form will not be allowed to participate in rehearsal and therefore graduation.
A Note About Fines
Notices are being sent out today with information about the fines your student may owe. This information is also available on The Source. Please review this information with your student carefully and note the following:
· Books must be returned to individual teachers (text books) or the library
· Fines can be cleared/paid with the Fiscal Specialist.
· Students can pay these now in order to avoid long lines during senior check out.
· Fines can be paid by check, money order or cash (but we cannot make change)
Please contact us if you have any questions about this process.
West Seattle High School